Academy of Accomplished Parent is an authorial project of Katarzyna Waszak, Agnieszka Kamińska-Nowak and Anna Sobol, whose main purpose is to equip parents with professional knowledge in the field of family, child rearing, communication and such a way of parenting that parents feel fulfilled.
School for Parents
School for Parents is a new edition of the Academy of Fulfilled Parents that focuses on family and raising children. This time the program includes 10 workshops conducted by a qualified trainer and educator – Natalia Minge, who will help you get through the difficult subject of raising and developing our children.
- psychologist specializing in supporting the development of the youngest and slightly older children. He advises on education and upbringing of children from newborns to teenagers. He is the author of guides, educational materials and articles published in magazines and on websites. She conducts classes for children, meetings and workshops for parents and employees of educational institutions.
She is close to the philosophy of proximity parenting and views propagated by Jesper Juul. She works in Marshal Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and tries to pass this approach on to people she meets.
Natalia is a graduate of the Integral Study of Personal Development and the Empathy Communication and Coaching Skills Improvement Course at the Empathy Communication Coaches School.
Privately she is a mother of four children aged 1,5 to 11.
- workshop stage:
- March 14, 2019. – Empathic communication training based on Marshal Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Agreement.
- March 28, 2019. – Child boundaries, caregiver (parent) boundaries.
- April 11, 2019. – What instead of rewards and punishments?
- April 25, 2019. – Dealing with anger.
- May 9, 2019. – Aggression and violence among children – causes and prevention.
2. workshops from the month of September 2019.
- Relationships between siblings.
- Relationship communication versus parenting.
- Difficult situations in a child’s life.
- The child and the media.
- Developmental games with the child.